Frequently Asked Question
**Send us a ticket with your secondary email address to set up password self-reset**
Best, to change your email password via PostfixAdmin:
1. Go to https://techsurgeons.com/postfixadmin/users/login.php
2. Log in with current email credentials
3. Update password and/or email forwards
To change your email password via webmail (less reliable):
- Go to https://webmail.techsurgeons.com/
- Your Username is your full email address
- Enter your current password and click "Login"
- Click "Settings" in the top right corner
- In the Settings column, click Password
- Enter your current password, your new password, and repeat your new password.
If you have any troubles, please contact email@example.com or open a ticket in "Support Center Home".