Frequently Asked Question
OSX VPN Configuration
Last Updated 5 years ago
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, and then click Network.
- Click Add (+) at the bottom of the network connection services list, and then choose VPN from the Interface pop-up menu.
- Choose PPTP from the VPN Type pop-up menu and give the VPN service a name.
- Enter the server address and the account name for the VPN connection.
sanjose.techsurgeons.com or london.techsurgeons.com (available soon)
- Click Authentication Settings, and then enter your Account name and Password
- After entering the user authentication information, click OK, and then click Connect.